Welcome to the ONION RING BLOG!

I am an eater of onion rings- they fascinate me more than any other food.

Send me your onion ring pictures and I'll post them here!

Monday, July 9, 2018

Surprise! Onion Rings at Paula Deen's Family Kitchen

Onion rings have been sighted at Paula Deen's Family Kitchen on the meatloaf.  On the menu they are referred to as "tobacco onions."  Tobacco onions are a very rare name for these thin crispy onion rings these days.  They got their name by looking like tobacco.  I don't think Paula Deen's were genuine tobacco onions- they were too thick.  But they were very good for onion rings! This is how to make me love meat loaf! 

 When they asked if we wanted anything else we said we wanted to order more onion rings.... but apparently they thought we were joking and never brought us any. 

Paul Deen's restaurant has amazing, rich southern food.  A single biscuit alone will stuff you.  I loved the chicken and dumplings. Yum!

No comments: