Welcome to the ONION RING BLOG!

I am an eater of onion rings- they fascinate me more than any other food.

Send me your onion ring pictures and I'll post them here!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

"Best Choice" store bought onion rings


Brand: Best Choice with whole onions
Cost: $2.49 + tax
I bought these generic packaged onion rings at Reasors, and I just have to say they were quite adequete. They also sell slightly cheaper ones with chopped onions, which I haven't tried yet, and probably won't try unless they run out of the whole onion ones. I totally overcooked the daylight out of them (I did the 450 degrees in a convection oven for 6 minutes - the short attention span cooking), and they still fulfilled my needs for onion rings. They are a lot like ore ida ones. I bet if you actually fried them properly in oil that they would be a little more fabulous. But, I was watching four kids age three and under at the time and even the toddlers ate the onion rings. These are there for you in your time of need. Don't you love the glamour of my well-used cookie sheet? This is reality blogging, folks.

1 comment:

Madonna Cramer said...

I was skeptical when you got these glad to know they are good.