Welcome to the ONION RING BLOG!

I am an eater of onion rings- they fascinate me more than any other food.

Send me your onion ring pictures and I'll post them here!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Arnold's Old Fashioned Hamburgers



Restaurant: Arnold's Old Fashioned Hamburgers
Location: West Tulsa, OK
Number and Size of Rings: 7 rings, and one bonus french fry tagging along
Cost: $1.89 (one size available)
The first thing that struck me about these onion rings is that they are not at all sweet like most of the others I've had lately. If you want sweetness, you have to dip them in ketchup. I think they are advocates of the true flavor of onion at Arnolds, because they also put thick raw onions on their burgers and chicken sandwiches. I really liked the bumpy texture of the onion rings, but my husband thought it was a little too crispy. I thought it was just right! My son pulled the onions out of these, though. It wasn't a batter that really kept the onions fixed inside. The french fries at Arnold's are ho-hum, but I would always suggest ordering these onion rings! I also loved their grilled chicken sandwich. It tasted a lot like a hamburger because it was clearly cooked with the burgers, but it was chicken!
Arnold's Old-Fashioned Hamburgers on Urbanspoon

No comments: