Welcome to the ONION RING BLOG!

I am an eater of onion rings- they fascinate me more than any other food.

Send me your onion ring pictures and I'll post them here!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mimi's Cafe


Restaurant: Mimi's Cafe
Location: 71st St, Tulsa, OK
Number and Size of Rings: 6 - 5 inchers or so
Cost: as a 99 cent upgrade on a side
Amazingly, Mimi's cafe offers onion rings as a side on their lunch menu. Also unexpected is how boring they are. I mean, normal packaged beer batter pub onion rings? Come on, Mimi's, you can do better than that! They are exactly the same as here and here and here and here. I guess onion rings are not very French? But maybe on Bourbon street in New Orlean's French Quarter they might have beer batter onion rings somewhere, although I've never seen them.

Mimi's Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments: