Welcome to the ONION RING BLOG!

I am an eater of onion rings- they fascinate me more than any other food.

Send me your onion ring pictures and I'll post them here!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hank's Hamburgers


Restaurant: Hank's Hamburgers
Location: Tulsa, OK
Number and Size of Rings: 7
Cost: $2.39
Hanks is a really old little traditional Oklahoma burger joint. It is a pleasure to eat at Hank's because the people who work there are so wonderfully friendly. They are polite, attentive, and very sweet (they make you feel LOVED!) The onion rings are just the average same old beer batter styled ones that you can get at most places, so they are average. They do cook them perfectly crispy, though, so they go just fine with those nice big burgers. I really like the chicken sandwiches there. The burgers are fine. . . they are actually a lot like the way I cook burgers at home. I was really amused by their fire alarm, though.
Hank's Hamburgers on Urbanspoon

No comments: