Welcome to the ONION RING BLOG!

I am an eater of onion rings- they fascinate me more than any other food.

Send me your onion ring pictures and I'll post them here!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Denny's Oklahoma Hamburger Company


Restaurant: Denny's Oklahoma Hamburger Co.
Location: 393 E. Main St, Jenks, OK
Number and Size of Rings: a big pile of strings enough for 3 people, or one person who hasn't eaten in a month.
Cost: $2.99
These are my favorite type of onion rings- thin, crunchy, with a buttermilk batter. They are so gourmet. Impressive. These guys mean business with their O- Rings!! Denny's Oklahoma Hamburger Company has newly opened in downtown Jenks (or re-opened as a totally remodeled place, however you want to look at it). If you like the typical Oklahoma Burger Restaurant, this super friendly little shop epitomizes everything you would love. I am generally not a big beef eater (strange, I know considering the types of places I find my onion rings), but my husband had to fight me off his hickory burger. My grilled chicken sandwich with tons of lettuce, ripe tomato, and purple onions really hit the spot because it tasted so dang fresh without all those yucky chemicals the other places put in their food. It makes me wonder why the clueless people who go to the national chain fast food places down on the corner don't get a brain cell and go hang out at Denny's instead. They even have soft serve ice cream (which kept my three year old soooo happy), and a special kid's menu.

Denny's Oklahoma Hamburger Company on Urbanspoon

No comments: