Welcome to the ONION RING BLOG!

I am an eater of onion rings- they fascinate me more than any other food.

Send me your onion ring pictures and I'll post them here!

Sunday, April 15, 2018

I'm BACK! Let's eat onion rings at Down On Grayson, San Antonio!

Hi fellow lovers of onion rings!

After seven years of serious wheat allergies, my immune system has calmed.  I can eat onion rings again and live.  I might need to do some CPR on this blog.

To celebrate, here is a picture of me with some mighty tasty rings from a San Antonio Restaurant called Down on Grayson.  This place really has the fancy fried food down. They have other yummy fried things like brussel sprouts, too!  These rings are very thin and crispy flavored with plenty of ground black pepper.  I wasn't impressed with the dipping sauce.  But, possibly the best local onion rings in San Antonio. . . but let's keep exploring, shall we?


No comments: