Welcome to the ONION RING BLOG!

I am an eater of onion rings- they fascinate me more than any other food.

Send me your onion ring pictures and I'll post them here!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cheeburger, Cheeburger (Tucson, AZ Airport)



Restaurant: Cheeburger, Cheeburger
Location: Tucson International Airport, AZ
Number and Size of Rings: large handful of slender rings
Cost: $4.89
Announcing a new award winner for the world's GREASIEST onion rings. These were so oily I was AFRAID of them. They were unlike any other onion rings I've had, probably partially because of the greasiness. I think they might have cooked them wrong and not had their oil up to the right temperature. They smelled just like onion rings you would get at the fair, which is a lovely smell, not unlike Sonic's onion rings smell, but the batter was super saturated with oil. They use peanut oil, too, so that was pretty much the entire flavor of the onion rings. It was pretty cool that one of the onion rings was literally almost the size of my three year-old's head, though!

1 comment:

SherryInBA said...

I had the onion rings very recently at Cheeburger, Cheeburger in Little Rock. Loved, loved, loved them.