Welcome to the ONION RING BLOG!

I am an eater of onion rings- they fascinate me more than any other food.

Send me your onion ring pictures and I'll post them here!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

IHOP


Restaurant: IHOP
Location: Glenpool, OK
Number and Size of Rings: 5 very large- up to 5 inches! And almost 3/4 inch in thickness.
Cost: as a side
I would call these onion rings very SUBSTANTIAL. They are just plain filling. They are almost meaty, a little overly juicy inside (overly juicy leading to slimy, but in this case more like they are stuffed with onion juice). They had a really "off" taste to them- they tasted like a thousand other ingredients combined. I left a note in the suggestion box that it may be time to change the frying oil. But they sure are pretty next to that equally as "off" tasting cheesesteak! Stick with the pancakes when you go to IHOP :).
IHOP on Urbanspoon

No comments: